Cormac L. Trainor
Cormac practices in the areas of corporate, commercial and real estate law.
He routinely advises established and emerging businesses on general corporate and commercial matters including:
- business structures;
- corporate organization, re-organization and governance matters;
- shareholder agreements and partnership agreements;
- the sale of businesses (asset and share transactions);
- negotiating and documenting business transactions; and
- financing and security matters.
As a member of the firm’s real estate law group, Cormac advises businesses and individuals on the acquisition, disposition, financing, development and leasing of real property.
Cormac joined Viner Kennedy as an articling student in August of 2009 and was called to the Ontario Bar in June of 2010. He became a partner of the firm in 2017. He is a member of the Canadian Bar Association, the Ontario Bar Association and the Frontenac Law Association.
Jennifer Doupe EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org PHONE: 613.542.7867